Crown Electrokinetics to Present at Upcoming Conferences in October 2021
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CORVALLIS, Ore., Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Electrokinetics Corp. (NASDAQ: CRKN) ("Crown" or the "Company"), a smart glass technology company, today announced that Doug Croxall, Chairman & CEO of Crown, will participate in three upcoming conferences:
- Benzinga Rising Stars: Catalytic Small Cap Growth Conference to be held virtually on Thursday, October 7, 2021. Mr. Croxall will present at 12:45 p.m. ET / 9:45 a.m. PT. To view, please join here: https://youtu.be/SV3oDAJHhG8.
- LD Micro Main Event (XIV) to be held at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 13, 2021. Mr. Croxall will present at 2:30 p.m. PT. Register to view the virtual presentation here.
- Dawson James Securities 6th Annual Small Cap Growth Conference to be held at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Jupiter, FL on Thursday, October 21, 2021. Mr. Croxall will present at 2:00 p.m. ET.
For more information about the conferences, or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Crown's management, please contact your appropriate representative directly, or send an email to LD Micro at email@example.com, Dawson James at firstname.lastname@example.org, or KCSA Strategic Communications at CrownEK@kcsa.com.
About Crown Electrokinetics
Crown is a smart glass technology company and the creator of DynamicTint - We Make Your Glass Smarter™. Originally invented by Hewlett-Packard (HP, Inc.), our technology allows any glass surface to transition between clear and dark in seconds. With applications to a wide array of windows, including commercial buildings, automotive sunroofs, and residential skylights, we partner with leading glass and film manufacturers for mass production and distribution. At the core of our technology is a thin film that is powered by electrically-charged pigment which not only replaces common window tints but is also a more sustainable alternative to traditional window treatments. With its unique ability to be retrofitted to existing glass, DynamicTint™ offers myriad benefits related to reducing carbon emissions. The company is supported by a robust patent portfolio. For more information, please visit WWW.CROWNEK.COM.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crown-electrokinetics-to-present-at-upcoming-conferences-in-october-2021-301392364.html
SOURCE Crown Electrokinetics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax to Participate in World Vaccine Congress Europe
- CHC Announces Extension of Exchange Offer
- Höegh LNG Partners LP Cash Distributions for the Third Quarter 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!