Cross Timbers Royalty Trust Declares April Cash Distribution
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Simmons Bank, as Trustee of the Cross Timbers Royalty Trust (NYSE: CRT), today declared a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.096485 per unit, payable on May 14, 2021, to unitholders of record on April 30, 2021. The following table shows underlying oil and gas sales and average prices attributable to the current month and prior month distributions.
Current Month Distribution
Prior Month Distribution
(a) Sales volumes are recorded in the month the Trust receives the related net profits income. Because of this, sales volumes may fluctuate from month to month based on the timing of cash receipts.
Excess CostsXTO Energy has advised the Trustee that $3,000 of excess costs were recovered on properties underlying the Texas Working Interest net profits interests. However, after the partial recovery, there were no remaining proceeds from the properties underlying the Texas Working Interest net profits interests to be included in this month's distribution. Underlying cumulative excess costs remaining on the Texas Working Interest net profits interests after the current month's distribution total $2.7 million, including accrued interest of $458,000.
XTO Energy has advised the Trustee that excess costs of $289,000, including accrued interest of $7,000, were fully recovered on the properties underlying the Oklahoma Working Interest net profits interests.
For more information on the Trust, please visit our web site at www.crt-crosstimbers.com.
SOURCE Cross Timbers Royalty Trust
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After 59 Years, the Families of Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 Receive Closure
- Lorain County Community College Honors Graduating Class with "Doors of Opportunity"
- Young Women with Chest Pain Wait Longer and Receive Less Urgent Care Than Men
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!