Crop Farming Industry | BizVibe Adds New Crop Farming Companies Which Can Be Discovered and Tracked
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BizVibe is continuing to expand the number of companies which can be discovered and tracked within their crop farming category offering. Users can browse high-quality company profiles, allowing them to discover 1,500+ crop farming companies, spanning across 100+ countries, which are categorized into 50+ products and services. Discover Companies for Free
Companies listed under this classification are defined as being primarily engaged in growing crops (excluding oilseed and/or grain; vegetables and/or melons; fruit and tree nuts; and greenhouse, nursery, and/or floriculture products). Examples of crops included in this industry group include tobacco, cotton, sugarcane, hay, sugar beets, peanuts, and other miscellaneous crops. BizVibe's detailed company profile insights help users to discover, track, evaluate, and connect with crop farming companies from all over the world.
More Details: https://agriculture.bizvibe.com/other-crop-farming/
What's in a BizVibe Company Profile?
The 10 million+ company profiles on BizVibe's platform contain high-quality insights, helping procurement and sales teams find trusted suppliers and target sales prospects. Some of the valuable information found in these company profiles include:
- Organizational insights such as key competitors, operating categories, products, and service offerings
- Employee details such as key company personnel, stakeholders, and decision makers.
- Company performance and risk monitoring
- Latest company news with the option to sign up for weekly or monthly alerts
Quickly find the right companies best suited for your business
Related Product and Service Categories
BizVibe's crop farming industry group is categorized into 50+ related products and services. Discover companies for all 50+ offerings which include:
- Tobacco farming
- Cotton farming
- Hay farming
- Peanut farming
- Spice farming
Discover Companies in the Agriculture Industry
BizVibe lists crop farming as a part of their agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting industry. This industry contains 19 total industry groups which all contain hundreds of company profiles that can be viewed for free. These profiles are segmented into the following categories:
- Oilseed and Grain Farming
- Poultry and Egg Production
- Hunting and Trapping
- Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is the modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe provides outstanding product features for both category managers and sales professionals.
For buyers, BizVibe helps companies quickly discover and shortlist suppliers, compare companies, create customized alerts for supplier news, and send RFI/RFPs from pre-built templates. For sales teams, Bizvibe allows users to efficiently build prospects lists, track and evaluate companies, and integrate their CRM.
This all-in-one platform was designed to equip users with all necessary tools needed to complete the entire buying/sales cycle in a single workspace.
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and help sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crop-farming-industry--bizvibe-adds-new-crop-farming-companies-which-can-be-discovered-and-tracked-301234227.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AI and Machine Learning Driven Contract Lifecycle Management for Government Contractors | Webinar Hosted By TechnoMile
- CGTN: From well-educated students to radicalized extremists in Xinjiang
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS