Crocs, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Review Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Results
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Oct. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men, and children, today announced that on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ET, it will host a conference call to discuss the results of its third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
To receive conference call details, please register at the Investor Relations section of the Crocs website, investors.crocs.com. The call will also be available live and on replay through October 21, 2022 at this site.
About Crocs, Inc.:
Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men, and children, combining comfort and style with a value that consumers know and love. The vast majority of shoes within Crocs' collection contains Croslite™ material, a proprietary, molded footwear technology, delivering extraordinary comfort with each step.
In 2021, Crocs declares that expressing yourself and being comfortable are not mutually exclusive. To learn more about Crocs or our global Come As You Are™ campaign, please visit www.crocs.com or follow @Crocs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Investor Contact:Cori Lin, Crocs, Inc.(303) firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact:Melissa Layton, Crocs, Inc.(303) email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crocs-inc-announces-conference-call-to-review-third-quarter-2021-earnings-results-301396571.html
SOURCE Crocs, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: Peng Liyuan attends UNESCO award ceremony for girls, women's education
- CGTN: China's space station welcomes Shenzhou-13 crew for a six-month stay
- Network Health Medicare Plans Earn High Quality Ratings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!