Crocs, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men, and children, today announced that on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ET, it will host a conference call to discuss the results of its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
To receive conference call details, please register at the Investor Relations section of the Crocs website, investors.crocs.com. The call will also be available live and on replay through February 23, 2022 at this site.
About Crocs, Inc.:
Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men, and children, combining comfort and style with a value that consumers know and love. The vast majority of shoes within Crocs' collection contains Croslite™ material, a proprietary, molded footwear technology, delivering extraordinary comfort with each step.
In 2021, Crocs declares that expressing yourself and being comfortable are not mutually exclusive. To learn more about Crocs or our global Come As You Are™ campaign, please visit www.crocs.com or follow @Crocs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Investor Contact:Cori Lin, Crocs, Inc.(303) email@example.com
Media Contact:Melissa Layton, Crocs, Inc.(303) firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crocs-inc-announces-conference-call-to-review-fourth-quarter-2020-earnings-results-301227606.html
SOURCE Crocs, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- VersaBank Announces the Results of Its 2021 Meeting of Shareholders
- American National Bankshares Reports First Quarter Earnings