Craig Newmark Philanthropies Announces $3 Million Grant to Bob Woodruff Foundation to Support Veterans and Military Families
- Wall Street ends up on jobs data, debt default averted
- U.S. economy adds 339,000 jobs in May
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) up 15% after a beat-and-raise quarter; Analysts bulled-up
- Analysts lift Broadcom (AVGO) numbers after earnings; BofA says AI portfolio 'underappreciated'
- Telecom stocks tumble on report Amazon is in talks to offer mobile service to US Prime subs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The unique service-related lifestyle and experiences of military families and veterans can present significant challenges. Frequent relocations and high costs of living, combined with limited job opportunities for military spouses, and the stress of deployment and military life compound. It is crucial to recognize that military families require specialized support and resources to help them navigate these difficulties. Global conflict in
This support from Craig Newmark Philanthropies will enable BWF to find, fund, and shape programs that address the urgent and long-term concerns of veterans and military families, including food insecurity, employment, mental health, and housing/homelessness. The grant will also facilitate a 2024 Got Your 6 Summit, building on the success of previous Summits in
"Every veteran and military family deserves the support they have earned wherever they live or work," said
For more information on the
About the Bob Woodruff Foundation
About Craig Newmark Philanthropies
For more information contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/craig-newmark-philanthropies-announces-3-million-grant-to-bob-woodruff-foundation-to-support-veterans-and-military-families-301783579.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanyou launches new European offices and continues to promote global business landscape
- Senate approves debt ceiling bill, May jobs report ahead - what's moving markets
- Bitwise Industries Shares Company Updates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!