Coway's R&D Center Becomes a CSA-Qualified Witness Laboratory
- Futures slip as mixed data clouds Fed policy outlook
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
- Apple (AAPL) should buy Disney (DIS) to drive adoption of Vision Pro - analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Coway Environmental Technology Research Institute recognized as a CSA-qualified witness laboratory for electronic and electrical safety testing
CSA Group is a global organization dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability. They are a leader in North American standards development and in product testing, inspection, and certification around the world. CSA Group is also a nationally recognized testing laboratory (NRTL) in
CSA evaluates the testing laboratory's analytical capabilities according to strict evaluation criteria and grants the designated testing laboratory qualification.
Following a rigorous evaluation of the testing laboratory's analytical capabilities according to strict evaluation criteria, CSA Group granted Coway's R&D Center the WMTC certificate for meeting international standards as a product safety testing laboratory. The certification allows Coway to test new products within its own R&D Center.
"Our qualification as a CSA witness laboratory demonstrates that Coway's in-house testing system adheres to the highest global requirements, enabling us to act swiftly in gaining CSA certifications in the North American market," said
In addition to the CSA qualification, Coway Environmental Technology Research Institute has been recognized for its test and analysis capabilities by many other certification bodies. These include approval as a designated TÜV SÜD testing laboratory, TSP (Technical Service Provider) by WQA (Water Quality Association), an international testing laboratory with accreditation from KOLAS (Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme), and a drinking water quality inspection agency by
About Coway Co., Ltd.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coways-rd-center-becomes-a-csa-qualified-witness-laboratory-301835437.html
SOURCE Coway Co., Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fingerprint Launches Smart Signals to Fight and Prevent Fraud
- Pineapple Financial Inc. Announces the Appointment of Sarfraz Habib as Chief Financial Officer
- Transition Metals Identifies a Large Gold Exploration Target Associated with a Camp Scale Extension of the Beardmore-Geraldton Greenstone Belt, Ontario
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!