Cousins Properties Announces Dates For First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release And Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Cousins will hold its first quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number for this call is (877) 247-1056. The live webcast of this call can be accessed on the Company's website, www.cousins.com, through the "Cousins Properties First Quarter Conference Call" link on the Investor Relations page.
A playback will be available shortly after the call on Friday, April 30, 2021 and run through Friday, May 7, 2021. The number for the playback is (877) 344-7529, passcode 10154319. The playback can also be accessed on the Company's website through the "Cousins Properties First Quarter Conference Call" link on the Investor Relations page.
Financial information will be placed on the Company's website promptly after the earnings release announcement. This information will be available in the "Featured Reports" section on the Investor Relations page. This information will also be available through the "SEC Filings" and "Supplemental Information" links on the Investor Relations page.
About Cousins PropertiesCousins Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company, based in Atlanta, GA and acting through its operating partnership, Cousins Properties LP, primarily invests in Class A office buildings located in high-growth Sun Belt markets. Founded in 1958, Cousins creates shareholder value through its extensive expertise in the development, acquisition, leasing and management of high-quality real estate assets. The Company has a comprehensive strategy in place based on a simple platform, trophy assets and opportunistic investments. For more information, please visit www.cousins.com.
CONTACT: Roni ImbeauxVice President, Finance and Investor Relations404firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Cousins Properties
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Better Therapeutics to Become Publicly Traded via Merger with Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. II (MCAD)
- Global Carbon Council receives approval under ICAO's CORSIA to help international airlines meet carbon neutral growth targets
- Box (BOX) Confirms Strategic Partnership with KKR (KKR), Including $500 Million KKR-led Investment