Copa Holdings Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Schedule
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PANAMA CITY, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE: CPA) announces the following events:
Earnings Release – First Quarter 2021
May 5, 2021
After US market close
This release will be available on our website:
Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
May 6, 2021
11:00 AM US ET (10:00 AM Local Time)
Conference telephone number:
877-293-5456 (US Domestic Callers)
707-287-9357 (International Callers)
Pedro Heilbron, Chief Executive Officer
José Montero, Chief Financial Officer
Given the global pandemic, teleconference providers are handling higher than usual call volumes. To avoid connection problems, we strongly encourage our listeners to join the conference via webcast. Please access the website several minutes prior to the scheduled start time, allowing sufficient time to register, download and install any necessary software.
If you are unable to listen or access this presentation at the scheduled time, a webcast replay option will be available at the above website shortly after the conference.
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 80 destinations in 33 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. For more information visit www.copa.com.
CONTACT: Raúl Pascual – PanamáDirector – Investor Relations011 (507) 304-2774
SOURCE Copa Holdings, S.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Timberland Regional Library Takes Action After Learning of Data Security Incident
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for April 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!