Cooleaf Announces New Microsoft Teams Integration for Seamless Employee Engagement
- Wall St opens lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Cooleaf's new Microsoft Teams integration enables employees to recognize, connect, and redeem rewards directly within the Teams application.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooleaf, the leading employee experience platform for high-performing teams, today announced the release of its new integration with Microsoft Teams, the communication and collaboration platform developed by Microsoft. This new integration gives Cooleaf customers full access to their organization's Cooleaf platform within the Teams application.
"As we all look to navigate new ways of working, the need for a seamless employee experience is critical. Microsoft Teams is a strong communications and collaboration platform, and Cooleaf's integration with Teams enhances the virtual workplace with powerful culture tactics and listening tools," said Sarwar Bhuiyan, Cooleaf's Co-Founder and Product Strategy & Development Lead. "Not only can customers access Cooleaf through our web or mobile applications, but now, for our customers currently utilizing Teams, the new integration also allows them to drive team engagement within a more streamlined workflow."
With Cooleaf's Microsoft Teams integration, employee recognition and collaboration can come together in one space. Cooleaf for Microsoft Teams makes it easy for employees to:
- Recognize peers and receive recognition directly within the Teams application
- Give shout-outs for years of service and celebrate employee milestones
- Participate in incentivized pulse surveys focused on job satisfaction, onboarding, or employee engagement
- Join virtual activities and challenges designed to foster DEI, learning & development, health & wellness, and more
- Redeem reward points for gift cards, company swag, and more in a custom Rewards Catalog
Cooleaf customers who install Cooleaf's Teams integration will have full visibility into their engagement platform, including their company's Rewards Catalog, where they can redeem their points instantly, without leaving teams. Cooleaf supports dozens of gift cards from around the world, along with branded merchandise, experiences, and charity donations.
With Cooleaf for Microsoft Teams, employees feel engaged and connected, no matter where they're working. Watch this video demo for more information.
Cooleaf is the leading solution for companies looking to drive extraordinary experiences for their employees, customers, and prospects. Through Cooleaf's platform, forward-thinking brands are empowered to listen to sentiment and signals through pulse surveys and SaaS platform integrations, take action to engage stakeholders through recognition, incentives, and virtual experiences and glean data insights through a powerful suite of analytics tools. Visit www.cooleaf.com to learn more.
Melissa Perry, Senior Marketing Manager at Cooleaf email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cooleaf-announces-new-microsoft-teams-integration-for-seamless-employee-engagement-301381412.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tom Rooney Named NTRA President And CEO; NTRA To Open Washington, DC Office
- Codecademy Announces Teams+ and Expands B2B Technical Training Offerings
- GrubMarket Expands to Canada through Acquisition of Funtech Software
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!