CooTek to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Unaudited Financial Results on March 25, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHANGHAI, March 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: CTK) ("CooTek" or the "Company"), a fast-growing global mobile internet company, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 ended December 31, 2020, before the open of U.S. markets on March 25, 2021.
CooTek's management team will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time on March 25, 2021 (8:00 PM Beijing Time on the same day).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Please dial in 15 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and provide the passcode to join the call.
A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call until 7:59 AM ET on April 01, 2021:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of CooTek's website at https://ir.cootek.com/.
About CooTek (Cayman) Inc.
CooTek is a fast-growing mobile internet company with a global vision, offering mobile applications. Our mission is to empower everyone to enjoy relevant content seamlessly. The Company's user-centric and data-driven approach has enabled it to release appealing products to capture mobile internet users' ever-evolving content needs and helps it rapidly attract targeted users. CooTek has developed and brought to market content-rich mobile applications, focusing on three categories: online literature, scenario-based content apps and casual games.
For more information on CooTek, please visit https://ir.cootek.com/
CooTek (Cayman) Inc.
Mr. Robert CuiE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICA (Institutional Capital Advisory)
Mr. Kevin YangPhone: +86-021-8028-6033E-mail: email@example.com
SOURCE CooTek (Cayman) Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- More Than 100 Business Leaders Join Call To Discuss Non-Partisan Action Against Restrictive Voting Law Proposals
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- Theratechnologies Presents New In Vivo Pre-Clinical Data at AACR Demonstrating Significant Anti-Tumor Activity of TH1902 in All Studied Cancer Types
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!