Consensus Cloud Solutions Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc. (NASD: CCSI) will replace Regis Corp. (NYSE: RGS) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, October 11. S&P MidCap 400 constituent J2 Global Inc. (NASD: JCOM) is spinning off Consensus Cloud Solutions in a transaction expected to be effective Friday, October 8. Post spin-off, J2 Global will change its name to Ziff Davis Inc. (NASD: ZD). It will remain in the S&P MidCap 400, and its Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) sector will be changed to Communication Services.
Following is a summary of the changes that will take place prior to the open of trading on the effective date:
October 11, 2021
S&P SmallCap 600
Consensus Cloud Solutions
S&P SmallCap 600
For more information about S&P Dow Jones Indices, please visit www.spdji.com
ABOUT S&P DOW JONES INDICES
S&P Dow Jones Indices is the largest global resource for essential index-based concepts, data and research, and home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average®. More assets are invested in products based on our indices than products based on indices from any other provider in the world. Since Charles Dow invented the first index in 1884, S&P DJI has been innovating and developing indices across the spectrum of asset classes helping to define the way investors measure and trade the markets.
S&P Dow Jones Indices is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spdji.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
S&P Dow Jones Indices firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Inquiries email@example.com
SOURCE S&P Dow Jones Indices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Round Table Management's Artists Stun With Big Wins At 52nd Annual GMA Dove Awards
- Meet the Next Resolution in Medicine -- Polaris Biology Releases Starion™, the next-generation mass cytometer
- Hut 8 Mining Announces Third Site Status Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!