Comscore Chief Revenue Officer Carol Hinnant to Participate at 2021 OTT.X Spring Summit
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RESTON, Va., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms, today announced that Chief Revenue Officer Carol Hinnant will speak at the upcoming 2021 OTT.X Spring Summit on March 10, 2021 at 2pm ET.
Hinnant's session, entitled "Navigating OTT & CTV Consumption Trends to Reach Key Audiences" will explore recent trends in OTT and CTV consumption, how today's evolving privacy ecosystem presents challenges to reaching CTV audiences and what strategies advertisers need to adopt to continue to effectively reach their consumers.
"Audiences today have more ways to consume content than ever before," said Hinnant. "As the media ecosystem continues to shift, content owners need to understand viewing consumption, regardless of platform or monetization strategy. For ad supported offerings, advertisers need future-proof strategies to continue to reach their target audiences where they are consuming content. Only independent third-party measurement services can provide solutions that meet the industry's needs."
To learn more about the event or register, please visit https://www.ottxsummit.org/.
About ComscoreComscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and TV audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more, visit www.comscore.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscore-chief-revenue-officer-carol-hinnant-to-participate-at-2021-ottx-spring-summit-301238667.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pennsylvania Senator Sharif Street Launches Exploratory Committee for U.S. Senate
- MA Vehicle Check Program Vendor Making Good Progress Toward a Return to Motor Vehicle Inspection and Emissions Testing Services
- Alec Monopoly Unveiling Full Collection of New Work Available for Purchase Using Only Cryptocurrency Exclusively With Eden Gallery