Complimentary Online Medicare Webinar Offered By The Toledo Clinic And Wood Health Company
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Seniors Can Learn About their Medicare Options from Home
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TOLEDO, Ohio, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Baby boomers who are aging in to Medicare or want to explore their options can attend a virtual seminar from the comfort of their own home. The Toledo Clinic and Wood Health Company are offering a Virtual Medicare Shop & Compare Expo, 11 a.m EST, Thursday, Oct. 28. The webinar is a great opportunity for seniors to learn more about the differences in Medicare and Medicare Advantage and the various choices available to them. To register: IndependenceHealthSeniorCareAdvantage.com
The webinar will include several sessions, including a physician panel entitled: "The Benefits of Value-Based Healthcare", Medicare 101 sessions, insurance company and broker presentations, and inspirational comments from Toledo 60 Strong Ambassadors, who have overcome health obstacles and other challenges and will offer encouraging words about living life to its fullest.
Don't worry if you miss the webinar. From Oct. 29 until December 7, you can still log on by going to IndependenceHealthSeniorCareAdvantage.com to watch the online Medicare information program.
The Toledo Clinic and Wood Health Company are hosting the event and will have representatives available to answer questions about Independence Health Senior Care Advantage, a new program that expands the cooperation and coordination between physicians and the health insurance plans providing coverage for senior patients. Independence Health Senior Care Advantage is not a new Medicare Advantage plan -- rather it is a new approach to care delivery. Under this program, patients have more flexibility, but still have access to the quality care provided by their physicians.
SOURCE Independence Health Senior Care Advantage
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ is back in Las Vegas to celebrate its 17th year
- Aircastle Closes $100 Million Revolving Credit Facility with Mizuho Marubeni Leasing America Corporation
- Akeso Announces Launch of U.S. Investigator-Initiated Study of Cadonilimab (PD-1/CTLA-4 Bispecific Antibody)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!