Company grows internationally: Bertrandt opens first site in Morocco
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
Bertrandt's first site in
"The trend towards awarding larger and all-encompassing projects is continuing. This requires development service providers who have comprehensive know-how and competence, particularly in the area of megatrends. Bertrandt has all of this expertise at its disposal. What is more, we attach great importance to being close to our customers as a development partner, providing support for them at their international locations and working on projects across different countries. In this way, we offer our customers added value, ensuring that we remain competitive in the long term," said Michael Lücke, Member of the Management Board of Bertrandt AG.
At the new facility in
In addition to the close proximity to its customers, the location offers many more advantages for Bertrandt.
Bertrandt is an independent and international development service provider with long years of automotive expertise. We deal with a focus on hot topics such as digitalization, e-mobility and autonomous systems, mainly for the automotive, aerospace and mechanical engineering sectors, and consistently facilitate the development of tailored solutions in these areas. Our goal: to accelerate technological progress and make a relevant contribution to a sustainable future.
SOURCE Bertrandt AG
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC) Statement on Proposed FDA Rule on Laboratory Developed Tests
- Toy Association Unveils New Holiday Shopping Insights & Trends at Toy Fair®
- The Best in the Toy Industry Takes Center Stage at the 2023 Toy of the Year® Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!