College Fashionista Brings Creators Loft to Fashion Week as the Ultimate Home Base for Gen Z Influencers
Presented by kate spade new york in partnership with TRESemmé and CeraVe, the Exclusive Hangout Gives Gen Z Influencers a Space to Network, Learn From Industry Experts, and Interact With Their Favorite Brands
Presented by lead sponsor kate spade new york along with co-sponsors, TRESemmé and CeraVe, Creators Loft is an immersive experience open
"We could not be more excited to officially welcome College Fashionista community members to our first-ever experience built specifically for Gen Z content creators during fashion's biggest week," said
Ongoing activations will be staged throughout the weekend for attendees to interact with their favorite brands, including:
- kate spade new york Borrow-a-Bag Bar where fashion enthusiasts will have the exclusive opportunity to accessorize with a curated selection of kate spade new york bags;
- kate spade new york
Rest Relax Recharge Roomfor a multi-sensory journey that will awaken the senses and provide a holistic reset;
- TRESemmé Hair Bar, a pop up hair styling station with appointments for runway-inspired hairstyles, provided by former TRESemmé Future Stylist Fund stylists
CeraVe Skin Prep Stationto learn about the best dermatologist-recommended products for all skin types.
Content creators can also choose from a variety of engaging programming such as:
- Fireside Chat: BYOB: Being Your Own Brand – An insightful session led by The Oddity and
Gigi Robinson, two master brand builders who got their start with Her Campus Media and who will share tips and tricks on how to build your own personal brand.
- Girlies On The Grid: The Creators Loft Content Shoot – Learn new phone photo and video hacks from industry experts, then participate in the ultimate collaborative content shoot.
- Fireside Chat: The IZ-side Scoop on Navigating Pressures as an Influencer – Fashion guru and content creator,
Izzi Allain, will share more about her journey as an influencer including everything from how she got her start on social media, to how she keeps her mental health in check while being in the public eye.
- Best Face Forward Sponsored by CeraVe – Ask a Derm Anything, AMA-style panel. Audience members are encouraged to ask questions to our resident dermatologist, transitioning #DermTok from your screen to IRL!
The weekend will culminate with the College Fashionista Reunion on Sunday, where College Fashionista alums from around the country will descend upon Creators Loft, reconnecting with one another and paying it forward to the next generation of College Fashionista members.
"Fashion Week is such an integral part of
To learn more about Creators Loft and apply to attend, please visit https://creatorsloft.collegefashionista.com/.
About College Fashionista
College Fashionista, a Her Campus Media brand, is the premier community empowering college students to harness their love for all things fashion and beauty into exciting career opportunities. Our global, digital community serves as a launch pad for aspiring fashion and beauty writers, editors, creators, influencers, and marketers to connect, collaborate, and create.
Community members get early access to partnership opportunities with first-in-class brands while learning the inner workings of the fashion, beauty, editorial, and marketing industries. They have the opportunity to create content for paid brand ambassadorships and tap into the world of influencing while building an invaluable portfolio for their future. Plus, they receive free products, invites to exclusive events, access to industry leaders and a supportive network of lifelong friends just by joining the CF community.
Our mission is to guide and inspire college-aged women to unlock their unique style, while offering them the tools and access to transform their passion into impactful careers.
Want in? Click here for more information.
About kate spade new york:
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always stood for color, wit, optimism, and femininity. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand synonymous with joy, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home décor and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view, and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles. Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry house of brands.
SOURCE Her Campus Media
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WILLOW BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT FROM KALSEC TO DEVELOP INNOVATIVE NATURAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
- BLACK ENTERPRISE Promotes Health Equity and Black Wealth Creation at the Second Annual Health is Wealth Weekend
- NASA Sets Coverage of First US Uncrewed Commercial Moon Landing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!