Cohen & Steers, Inc. to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on October 20, 2021
- Wall St climbs after week of strong bank results; market set for weekly gains
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced that it expects to release third quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. The earnings release and accompanying earnings presentation will be available at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Company—Investor Relations—Press Releases."
The company will host a conference call on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) with access available via webcast and telephone. Chief executive officer, Robert Steers, president, Joseph Harvey, and chief financial officer, Matthew Stadler, will review the company's financial results and outlook and be available for questions.
Investors and analysts can access the live conference call by dialing 800-771-6692 (U.S.) or +1-212-231-2911 (international); passcode: 21998372. Participants should plan to register at least 10 minutes before the conference call begins. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks starting at approximately 12:00 p.m. (ET) on October 21, 2021 and can be accessed at 800-633-8284 (U.S.) or +1-402-977-9140 (international); passcode: 21998372. Internet access to the webcast, which includes audio (listen-only), will be available on the company's website at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Company—Investor Relations—Overview." The webcast will be archived on the website for one month.
About Cohen & Steers
Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager specializing in real assets and alternative income, including real estate, preferred securities, infrastructure, resource equities, commodities, as well as multi-strategy solutions. Founded in 1986, the firm is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTC Markets Group Announces Quarterly Index Performance and Rebalancing
- Peak Fintech Welcomes Marc Pearson to Management Team to Help Develop Canadian SME Market
- MODERN SALON Independent Bootcamp set for Nov. 8 in Hollywood
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!