Cognizant Schedules Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Futures rise on growing bets of rate cuts next year
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bonds enjoy Fed rate cuts talk
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) slips as earnings, outlook trail analyst estimates
Following the release, Cognizant management will conduct a conference call at
The conference call will also be available live on the Investor Relations section of the Cognizant website at http://investors.cognizant.com. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register and to download and install any necessary audio software.
For those who cannot access the live broadcast, a replay will be available by dialing (877) 660-6853 for domestic callers or (201) 612-7415 for international callers and entering 13739136 from two hours after the end of the call until
Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we're improving everyday life. See how at www.cognizant.com or @cognizant.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cognizant-schedules-second-quarter-2023-earnings-release-and-conference-call-301874785.html
SOURCE Cognizant Technology Solutions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR & Co. (KKR) acquire remaining 37% of Global Atlantic for $2.7B
- Turning Rock Partners Appoints Ahmad to President
- Petco Health + Wellness Company, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!