Coastal Bridge Advisors Promotes Jeff Kalapos to Chief Investment Officer
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
As CIO, Jeff will continue to shape investment strategy, manage external manager relationships, while also taking on a more prominent role in promoting Coastal Bridge to the broader community it serves. His extensive experience and proven track record make him the ideal candidate for this critical leadership role.
Before joining Coastal Bridge Advisors, Jeff spent the first two years of his career working at Merrill Lynch with Coastal Bridge's predecessors. In 2007, he left the team to join Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), where he further honed his skills and knowledge in the investment field. In 2014, he rejoined his former colleagues and began his tenure at Coastal Bridge as a Support Advisor. A year later, Jeff became a Planning Associate and in 2018, he assumed the role of Director of Investment Services.
"Not only has Jeff made significant contributions to Coastal Bridge Advisors professionally, but he has also proven himself to be a wonderful person and colleague," said President
Over the years, Kalapos has played a crucial role in spearheading CBA's investment management program. During his tenure as Director of Investment Services, the firm's assets under management (AUM) have increased by approximately 25%, with a 10% growth in client relationships. Under his guidance, the scope and professionalism of Coastal Bridge Advisors' investment management process has experienced significant advances.
Jeff recently earned his Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) credential, adding to his MBA and Chartered Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) certification.
About Coastal Bridge Advisors:
Coastal Bridge Advisors is an independent registered investment adviser founded in 2008 with the aim of providing better client service, personalized and sophisticated guidance, as well as coordinated advice delivery. Its goal is to "Uncomplicate It" for clients, which means explaining even the most complex concepts in a way that delivers the clarity clients deserve. The firm strives to help its clients to more clearly plan for retirement and more simply transfer wealth to future generations so they may more effortlessly enjoy the lifestyle they want today.
SOURCE Coastal Bridge Advisors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Cellcard with the 2023 Cambodian Product Leadership Award for Offering Innovative Products that Provide Affordable Access to Mobile Data
- MAGNA-TILES® Downhill Duo Set Wins Preschool Toy of the Year at 2023 Toy of the Year Awards
- AMX Sponsors Team Redline to Elevate Global Sim Racing League, Poised for Market Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!