Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Sponsor, Present, and Host Booth at 66th Annual CARPHA Conference on Sept 15-17 in Jamaica
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq-CM: CODX) (the "Company" or "Co-Dx"), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that the Company will be sponsoring, presenting and hosting a booth at the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) 66th Annual Health Research Conference, being held virtually and in-person on September 15-17 in Jamaica.
This year's theme for the conference is "COVID-19 and Digital Health: Transforming, Connecting, Informing Public Health." Co-Dx has been attending the CARPHA conference since 2016, and the Company's booth and presentation will showcase Co-Diagnostics' infectious disease and vector control products to conference attendees, along with its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home testing platform.
The Company's presentation will take place on Friday, September 16 at 10:15 am local time. Additional details, including registration information, can be found on the conference website.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art diagnostics technology. The Company's technology is utilized for tests that are designed using the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA). The Company also uses its proprietary technology to design specific tests to locate genetic markers for use in industries other than infectious disease and license the use of those tests to specific customers.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-sponsor-present-and-host-booth-at-66th-annual-carpha-conference-on-sept-15-17-in-jamaica-301624284.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wrongly declared incapable, woman's story exposes flaws of "forced care"
- SciNote Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and Ganymede Bio Partner to Streamline Instrument Integration and Scientific Data Reporting
- TPS Software Launches PowerBI Integration for Award-Winning Cloud Axis Accounting Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!