Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at Senior Living Executive Conference in New Orleans, LA
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
The conference is the official meeting of Argentum, the leading national association exclusively dedicated to supporting companies operating professionally managed, resident-centered senior living, and is described as an opportunity to connect with thousands of executives and experts in the senior living space, with over 750 exhibiting companies and thousands of participants.
The Company's booth will showcase Co-Diagnostics' upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home™ testing platform and its planned pipeline of respiratory disease diagnostics, including COVID-19, influenza, RSV and tuberculosis.
More information about the conference may be found here. Attendees interested in learning more about the Company and its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home platform, which is subject to FDA review and is not available for sale, are invited to visit the Company's booth.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-host-booth-at-senior-living-executive-conference-in-new-orleans-la-301819406.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascend reaches GHG abatement milestone
- Mopar Shares Holiday Gift Ideas for Auto Enthusiasts
- Blo Blow Dry Bar Looks Back on the Year with "That's a Wrap" Contest to Benefit St. Jude's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!