Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at Medlab Asia Conference in Bangkok, Thailand
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
The Asia Health/Medlab Asia conference is intended to bring together healthcare and laboratory communities to network and do business in what the conference website describes as the region's most valuable platform for the healthcare industry, with over 7,500 visitors, delegates, distributors, and senior lab and healthcare executives expected to be in attendance.
The Company's booth will showcase Co-Diagnostics' state-of-the-art Co-Primer™ PCR technology and infectious disease products to conference attendees, along with its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home testing platform which is subject to FDA review and is not available for sale.
Additional details, including registration information, can be found here.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-host-booth-at-medlab-asia-conference-in-bangkok-thailand-301902656.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Masdar and EDF Sign Major Agreement with Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to Develop up to 3.6GW of Hydropower and Renewable Projects
- Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines to Combine, Expanding Benefits and Choice for Travelers Throughout Hawai'i and the West Coast
- DIFC's strategic initiatives drive Dubai's emergence as a global hub for sustainable finance fundraising, leadership, innovation and capacity building
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!