Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at Medlab Africa on Oct 26-28 in South Africa
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq-CM: CODX) (the "Company" or "Co-Dx"), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that the Company will be hosting a booth this week at Africa Health/Medlab Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa on October 26-28, 2022.
The conference is the largest gathering of healthcare companies, technology, products and services in the sub-Saharan region, catering to an audience of professionals from the South African Development Community region and around the world, including distributors, government representatives, laboratory executives, and purchasing/procurement managers, who attend to meet with world-class suppliers and manufacturers.
The Company's booth will showcase Co-Diagnostics' state-of-the-art CoPrimer™ PCR technology and infectious disease products to conference attendees, along with its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home testing platform.
Additional details, including registration information, can be found here.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art diagnostics technology. The Company's technology is utilized for tests that are designed using the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA). The Company also uses its proprietary technology to design specific tests to locate genetic markers for use in industries other than infectious disease and license the use of those tests to specific customers.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-host-booth-at-medlab-africa-on-oct-26-28-in-south-africa-301659643.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simon® to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference
- Verse Lancaster Opens at Laserdome on December 15th
- Animal Dermatology Group Acquires Animal Dermatology & Allergy and SkinVet Clinic, Strengthens Veterinary Dermatology Position in the Pacific Northwest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!