Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at Medical Fair Asia 2022 in Singapore on Aug 31-Sep 2
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CODX) (the "Company" or Co-Dx), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that it will be hosting a booth at the upcoming Medical Fair Asia 2022 trade show held August 31-September 2 at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Southeast Asia's most established trade fair for the medical and healthcare industry is expected to host over 14,000 visitors from 70 counties and regions, and is open to medical specialists, business executives in the medical trade and other relevant professionals involved in the industry. The Company expects that the show will provide opportunities for Company representatives and distributors to introduce Co-Diagnostics products to a wide array of international customers, and to strengthen the Company's distributor outreach across Asia.
To learn more about the conference, including in-person and virtual registration details, please visit www.medicalfair-asia.com. Attendees interested in learning more about the Company and its products, including its upcoming point-of-care and at-home rapid PCR diagnostics platform, are invited to visit Booth #2G01.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art diagnostics technologies. The Company's technology is utilized for tests that are designed using the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA). The Company also uses its proprietary technology to design specific tests to locate genetic markers for use in industries other than infectious disease and license the use of those tests to specific customers.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-host-booth-at-medical-fair-asia-2022-in-singapore-on-aug-31-sep-2-301615368.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xinhua News Agency President Fu Hua Delivers Key-note Speech at 5th World Media Summit (WMS)
- New DDP report calls for 'innovative international cooperation' to reach Paris Agreement goals, as COP28 starts this week
- Transitioning to Green Law Enforcement: COP28 Green Zone Panel Presents Best Practices for Responding to Climate Change and Green Policing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!