Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at ECCMID 2023 April 15-18 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
ECCMID is described as one of the most comprehensive and influential congresses in infectious diseases, bringing together international experts in related fields to present their latest findings, guidelines and experiences to an audience of over 14,000 colleagues. The congress also features a hybrid format, to facilitate an onsite and online experience for attendees allowing for remote and face-to-face opportunities.
Co-Dx believes that the congress will provide opportunities for Company representatives and distributors to interface with a wide cross-section of potential international customers for the Company's real-time PCR products. Attendees interested in learning more about the Company, including its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home™ platform, are invited to visit Booth B4-04.
The Co-Dx PCR Home is subject to FDA review and is not available for sale.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-host-booth-at-eccmid-2023-april-15-18-in-copenhagen-denmark-301796491.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q3 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Drop 11% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- TPS Software Launches PowerBI Integration for Award-Winning Cloud Axis Accounting Solutions
- VIKING MARKS FLOAT OUT OF NEWEST OCEAN SHIP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!