Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at 67th Annual CARPHA Conference April 27-29
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
The CARPHA Annual Health Research Conference is the largest health research conference in the English-speaking
The Company's booth will showcase Co-Diagnostics' infectious disease and vector control products to conference attendees, along with its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home™ testing platform*. Co-Dx has had several important relationships in the
More information about the conference may be found here. Attendees interested in learning more about the Company and its products, including its upcoming Co-Dx PCR Home platform, are invited to visit the Company's booth.
*The Co-Dx PCR Home platform is subject to FDA review and is not available for sale.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-to-host-booth-at-67th-annual-carpha-conference-april-27-29-301807986.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tanger Acquires Open-Air Lifestyle Center in Growth Market of Huntsville, Alabama
- Simon® to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference
- CNO Financial Group to Present at the 2023 Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference on December 5th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!