Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Appoints Chief Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
"I am excited to be able to draw on my years of regulatory experience when we pursue clearance for the Company's exciting new platform and prepare it for the initial launch," remarked
The Co-Dx PCR Home platform is subject to FDA review and is not available for sale.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) that are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Risks and uncertainties that may cause such differences include, among other things: our products may not prove to be as effective as other products currently being commercialized or to be commercialized in the future by competitors; risks inherent in manufacturing and scaling up to commercial quantities while maintaining quality controls; the uncertainties inherent in new product development, including the cost and time required to gain regulatory clearance for such product and to commercialize such product(s);and, market acceptance of our products once commercialized. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made and reflect management's current estimates, projections, expectations, and beliefs. There can be no assurance that any of the anticipated results will occur on a timely basis or at all due to certain risks and uncertainties, a discussion of which can be found in the Risk Factors disclosure in our Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-appoints-chief-regulatory-affairs-officer-301912217.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chinese EV maker Zeekr delays U.S. IPO
- TrueBlue's PeopleReady Earns Dual Awards for Innovative JobStack App
- Animal Dermatology Group Acquires Animal Dermatology & Allergy and SkinVet Clinic, Strengthens Veterinary Dermatology Position in the Pacific Northwest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!