Close Business Now Liquidation Service
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
In America, nearly 12 million baby boomers who own a business, and 70% of them will be retiring over the next ten years reports CloseBusinessNow.com
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Close Business Now - Get CASH liquidation sales to close your business Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Indiana including Retail Stores, Warehouse, Equipment, Business Office, Tools, Restaurant and Clinics.
Based on over 15 years of experience managing ON-SITE Liquidation SALES and Auction SALES. We manage the entire closing process.
You get CASH. Each project is different, generally our fee is 35% ON-SITE LIQUIDATION SALE, usually lasting 3 days or more. If items are moved by truck OFF-SITE, a moving fee is assessed based on project details.
We operate in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama and Indiana.
Close Business Now
- Retail Store Inventory
- Restaurant Appliance
- Warehouse Inventory
- Medical Equipment
- Salons Fitness Clubs
- Business Office
- Repair Shop Tools
- Farm Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Antique Shop
- Family Business
Visit Website Click Here https://www.closebusinessnow.com/
Press release distributed by PRLog
SOURCE Close Business Now
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call
- Statement By The Annenberg Foundation On The Passing Of Vartan Gregorian
- Tampa General Hospital Welcomes World-Renowned Oncologist Dr. Eduardo M. Sotomayor to Lead New TGH Cancer Institute