Clari Announces Revenue Operations Council
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Thought Leaders Chart the Future of Revenue Operations with Comprehensive Research Agenda
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Clari, the Revenue Operations leader, today announced the formation of the Revenue Operations Council and shared the Council's 2021 research agenda. Drawn from thought leaders across the world's most effective revenue teams, the role of the Revenue Operations Council is to provide market education on strategy, best practices and professional development to the worldwide Revenue Operations community.
"RevOps creates one singular go-to-market (GTM) model for technology general managers to drive end-to-end revenue growth and customer acquisition," said Alastair Woolcock, Senior Director Analyst at Gartner, et al. "RevOps sets the stage for companies to evolve their maturity in GTM approach and keep pace with modern end-to-end revenue production."
The Revenue Operations Council (ROC) represents a range of different strategies and revenue approaches, from global enterprise brands to high-velocity growth companies.
Charter members include:
Chief Pipeline Officer, PTC
Global VP, Revenue Operations, WalkMe
COO, Global Sales, Qualtrics
Head of Global Sales Ops and Enablement, Zoom
VP, Sales Operations, Workday
VP, Sales Operations, Alteryx
VP, CIAM and Workflows, Okta
Rosalyn Santa Elena
Head of Revenue Operations, Clari
VP, Global Sales Operations, McAfee
VP, Revenue Operations, Procore Technologies
The ROC also announced its research agenda for 2021, drawn from the members' experiences and insights in establishing Revenue Operations practices in their companies. The research program focuses on the role of Revenue Operations teams in driving strategic go-to-market initiatives, as well as primary research on the state of the Revenue Operations in the market today.
Research topics include:
- Strategic KPIs to Fuel Growth Initiatives: Every organization has a driving strategy and set of initiatives that dictates the overall GTM approach. How can Revenue Operations teams measure what matters as they operationalize that strategy?
- Establishing a Single Source of Truth: Alignment starts with the basics—what do we know, and how do we know it? A critical role for Revenue Operations teams is to eliminate the "bring your own report" phenomena, and replace it with a culture of transparency and accountability based on shared facts.
- Communications and Cadences: Operationalizing a strategy means designing robust, resilient processes over the course of the 12 week quarter. Who's in the room? What do they look at? What decisions are made? How is accountability established and progress tracked? Different business profiles require different approaches.
The ROC's initial research report Strategic KPIs to Fuel Growth Initiatives is available now from Clari's website.
*Gartner, Tech Providers 2025: RevOps Is the End-to-End Strategy to Deliver Revenue Growth Faster, October 2020
About Clari Clari's Revenue Operations Platform improves efficiency, predictability, and growth across the entire revenue process. Clari gives revenue teams total visibility into their business, to drive process rigor, spot risk and opportunity in the pipeline, increase forecast accuracy, and drive overall efficiency. Thousands of sales, marketing, and customer success teams at leading companies, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, Zoom, and Finastra, use Clari's execution insights to make their revenue process more connected, efficient, and predictable. Visit us at clari.com and follow us @clari on LinkedIn.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Austin Capital General Partner Launches $125 Million Fintech Fund II
- Pure NZ Offers the Highest Quality Water to an International Audience
- Leviathan Gold Reports initial results of Diamond Drilling at the Excelsior Prospect at its Avoca Project