Circuit Breaker Books Launches Initial Release: A Girl Like You
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
New Indie Press is Up and Running With Their First of 6 Titles to Release This Year
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- New indie press Circuit Breaker Books launches their debut title, A Girl Like You, February 9th. This will be the first of six titles to print in 2021.
Circuit Breaker's tagline, "Shockingly Good Stories," underscores their mission: to publish innovative contemporary literary fiction, memoir, and creative nonfiction. The founders of Circuit Breaker Books (Vinnie Kinsella and Jessie Glenn) have backgrounds in the three cornerstones of publishing: editing, design, and marketing. Each of Circuit Breaker's titles are professionally edited, skillfully designed, and treated to a full book publicity campaign; this breadth of skill creates a publishing experience rarely found in small-press publishing.
With a shining review from Publishers Weekly, A Girl Like You is a powerful debut release for this new press. Humorous contemporary fiction, A Girl Like You chronicles the dating adventures of a fifty-something divorcée. Author Cari Scribner is an established journalist and short fiction writer and her debut novel couldn't be in better hands.
SOURCE Circuit Breaker Books
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snowboarders set to swap snowy slopes for sand dunes of Qatar
- Brandon Dawson Raises $250,000 For The Grant Cardone Foundation
- Best Penny Stocks To Buy Right Now? 3 For This Week's Watch List