Cincom® Sponsors Community Summit North America
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 60c, Q4 Guidance Misses
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
Start your hero's journey at booth #318 during this event for the Microsoft user community
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CINCINNATI, Oct. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cincom Systems, Inc., a global supplier of enterprise software solutions, announced today that it is sponsoring Community Summit North America, from October 12-15 in Houston, TX. Summit is the leading training and networking event for Microsoft Business Applications around the globe, and at the event in Houston, there will be over 600 training sessions, with more than 300 speakers sharing their knowledge in person.
Did you know that 47% of companies have attempted to implement CRM two or more times? Whether you've experienced this firsthand or are just beginning your CRM journey, you won't want to miss the Summit session, "CPR for CRM: How to Recover from a Struggling CRM Project." On October 13 at 12:30 p.m., Geoff Ables, Managing Partner of C5 Insight and a Microsoft MPV, along with Sergey Podwalny, Cincom Solution Architect, will share insights on what you can do to avoid (or recover from) the top six hurdles companies face with CRM projects.
Want to be a hero to your company? While at the Summit, stop by Cincom booth #318 to see how you can win deals faster and become a hero to your company—and your customers—with Cincom CPQ™. Pick up a "hero" t-shirt, and be sure to drop your card to register to win a DJI Mini SE Drone. View this one-minute video to see what life can be like with Cincom CPQ.
About CincomCincom is a global software company with a legacy of innovation dating back to its founding in 1968. The company's solutions help clients improve their most critical business processes and operating results. For more information on Cincom CPQ, visit www.cincom.com.
Cincom and Cincom products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cincom Systems, Inc. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Please see https://www.cincom.com/us/company/terms-policies for additional trademark information and notices.
©2021 Cincom Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cincom-sponsors-community-summit-north-america-301396400.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scott Myers Appointed to Dynavax Board of Directors and Elected Board Chairman
- Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Applauds Pro-Worker Package
- Associated Banc-Corp Reports Third Quarter 2021 Net Income Available to Common Equity of $85 million, or $0.56 Per Common Share.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!