Cimarex Schedules First-Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call for Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 6, 2021, at 9:00 AM MT (11:00 AM ET) to discuss first-quarter 2021 financial and operating results. The Company plans to announce first-quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, after close of trading.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Events & Presentations" page under the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at www.cimarex.com. The webcast will be archived and available at the same location after the conclusion of the live event.
Conference Call InformationDial-in (for callers in the U.S.): (866) 367-3053 Dial-in (for callers in Canada): (855) 669-9657Intl. dial-in: (412) 902-4216
Cimarex Energy Denver-based Cimarex Energy Co. is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with principal operations in the Permian Basin and Mid-Continent areas of the U.S. For more information about Cimarex, visit www.cimarex.com.
SOURCE Cimarex Energy Co.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RoboMQ Offers Certified ServiceNow Integration Connectors on Connect iPaaS
- Prime Healthcare Services, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- SeaSpine Prices Public Offering of Common Stock