Choice Hotels International to Report 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results on February 17, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest lodging franchisors, will report its 2020 fourth quarter and full-year earnings results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time, during which Patrick Pacious, president and chief executive officer, and Dominic Dragisich, chief financial officer, will discuss the company's performance.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial (888) 349-0087 (domestic) or (412)-317-5259 (international) and request the Choice Hotels International call. A live webcast will also be available on the company's investor relations website, http://investor.choicehotels.com/, and can be accessed via the Financial Performance and Presentations tab.
The call will be recorded and available for replay on the investor relations website by 3 p.m. Eastern Time on February 17, 2021. In addition, the call will be archived on the investor relations website and can be accessed via the Financial Performance and Presentations tab.
About Choice Hotels® Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the largest lodging franchisors in the world. With more than 7,100 hotels, representing nearly 600,000 rooms, in over 40 countries and territories as of September 30, 2020, the Choice® family of hotel brands provide business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality lodging options from limited service to full-service hotels in the upscale, midscale, extended-stay and economy segments. The award-winning Choice Privileges® loyalty program offers members benefits ranging from everyday rewards to exceptional experiences. For more information, visit www.choicehotels.com.
© 2021 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/choice-hotels-international-to-report-2020-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-results-on-february-17-2021-301215091.html
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blueprint Medicines Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Broad Precision Therapy Research Pipeline at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology Presents New Data from Investigational Pipeline of Novel Cancer Therapeutics at AACR Virtual Annual Meeting I 2021
- Elevation Oncology Announces the Presentation of New Preclinical Data in Pancreatic and Cholangiocarcinoma PDX Models on the Specific Inhibition of HER3 with Seribantumab to Block NRG1 Fusion Signalin