Chindata Group establishes subsidiary, Chinpower, to a greener hyperscale data center industry
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Chindata Group (Nasdaq: CD), a leading carrier-neutral hyperscale data center solution provider in Asia-Pacific emerging markets announced that it is officially establishing Chinpower as its business subsidiary to develop a brand-new energy solution for the hyperscale data center industry.
Chindata Group launched a video focusing on its next-generation hyper-density data center integrated energy solution, a Chinpower solution to both supporting the rapidly-growing digital economy and addressing climate change.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chindata-group-establishes-subsidiary-chinpower-to-a-greener-hyperscale-data-center-industry-301221846.html
SOURCE Chindata Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aaron Hernandez NFT - Unreleased Rap Songs Sung from Jail to Sell on nftGOAT.io
- Mansfield Power & Gas Names President
- RWJBarnabas Health Raising Awareness for National Donate Life Month