Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Touts Vision for Climate Action and Environmental Justice
- S&P 500, Nasdaq rebound as Treasury yields retreat; Ford rises
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
"Climate action and environmental justice are top priorities for my administration, and we will address them with equal vigor," said
Mayor Johnson also discussed the Inflation Reduction Act and how such federal funding could contribute to his plans to equitably transform the
The Cities Initiative's annual gathering seeks to galvanize local climate action in communities across the Great Lakes and
"Mayors have been – and will continue to be – at the forefront of climate action," said Mayor
About the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
The Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative is a binational, mayor-led coalition of
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chicago-mayor-brandon-johnson-touts-vision-for-climate-action-and-environmental-justice-301845329.html
SOURCE The Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WHEEL PROS CLOSES PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED TRANSACTION WITH ALMOST 100% PARTICIPATION FROM LENDERS
- Life Time Opens First Bay Area Athletic Country Club in California at Walnut Creek's Broadway Plaza
- dynaCERT Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!