Chesapeake Energy Corporation Provides 2021 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call Information
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OKLAHOMA CITY, April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: CHK) today announced that it will release its 2021 first quarter operational and financial results after market close on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. A conference call to discuss the results has been scheduled on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 9:00 am EDT. The telephone number to access the conference call is 888-317-6003 or 412-317-6061 for international callers. The passcode for the call is 2667856.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Chesapeake Energy Corporation's (NASDAQ: CHK) operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets onshore in the United States.
CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION
Brad Sylvester, CFA
6100 North Western Avenue
P.O. Box 18496
Oklahoma City, OK 73154
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chesapeake-energy-corporation-provides-2021-first-quarter-earnings-conference-call-information-301278832.html
SOURCE Chesapeake Energy Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results, Attainment Of Low Carbon Energy Milestones And Secures Multiple Deepwater Awards
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Corporate Office Properties Prices $400 Million of 2.000% Senior Notes due 2029
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!