Chesapeake Energy Corporation Provides 2021 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call Information
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OKLAHOMA CITY, April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: CHK) today announced that it will release its 2021 first quarter operational and financial results after market close on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. A conference call to discuss the results has been scheduled on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 9:00 am EDT. The telephone number to access the conference call is 888-317-6003 or 412-317-6061 for international callers. The passcode for the call is 2667856.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Chesapeake Energy Corporation's (NASDAQ: CHK) operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets onshore in the United States.
CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION
Brad Sylvester, CFA
6100 North Western Avenue
P.O. Box 18496
Oklahoma City, OK 73154
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chesapeake-energy-corporation-provides-2021-first-quarter-earnings-conference-call-information-301278832.html
SOURCE Chesapeake Energy Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future of Ontario Place Toronto to showcase new landmark entertainment and wellbeing destination by Therme Group
- Summer - The 100 Deadliest Days For Drivers According To SettleForFree.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!