Century Communities Announces Grand Opening at Las Vegas' Skye Canyon Development
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Introducing two new communities of single-family homes: Skye Mesa Collection I and Skye Mesa Collection II
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAS VEGAS, March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a top 10 national homebuilder, is hosting a Grand Opening event on March 13, 2021, debuting two exciting additions to Las Vegas' 1,700-acre Skye Canyon development. The new communities, Skye Mesa Collection I and Skye Mesa Collection II, will bring a combined 164 new homesites to Skye Canyon, with six inspired single-family floor plans for homebuyers to choose from. Boasting a stunning location with a quick drive to Mt. Charleston, Skye Canyon has gained a reputation as one of the most desirable places to live in the Las Vegas area. Residents also enjoy luxurious community amenities, including multiple parks, a nearly 10,000-square-foot fitness center, an outdoor pool, planned neighborhood schools, and a neighborhood market.
SKYE MESA GRAND OPENING EVENTMarch 13, 2021 | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In keeping with CDC guidelines, event is by appointment only. To reserve your spot, call 702.936.3020.
Explore Skye Mesa and other Skye Canyon communities at www.CenturyCommunities.com/SkyeCanyon.
"We're thrilled to expand our offerings at Skye Canyon, one of Las Vegas' premier planned communities," said Robb Beville, Nevada Division President. "Skye Mesa represents a great opportunity for homebuyers who have been looking to find the perfect fit at this exceptional location."
Skye Mesa at Skye Canyon
- 164 single-family homesites
- 2 single-story home collections, with a combined 6 floor plans
- 2 to 4 bed, 2 to 3.5 baths, 2-bay garages, up to 2,307 square feet
- Incredible included features, such as 10' ceilings, stainless-steel appliances and the Century Home Connect smart home package
- Quick access to shopping, dining, freeways, Mt. Charleston, Paiute Golf Resort and more
Location:10179 Tree Blossom AvenueLas Vegas, NV 89166
About Century CommunitiesCentury Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS) is a top 10 national homebuilder. Offering new homes under the Century Communities and Century Complete brands, Century is engaged in all aspects of homebuilding—including the acquisition, entitlement and development of land, along with the construction, innovative marketing and sale of quality homes designed to appeal to a wide range of homebuyers. The Colorado-based company operates in 17 states across the U.S., and offers title, insurance and lending services in select markets through its Parkway Title, IHL Insurance Agency, and Inspire Home Loan subsidiaries. To learn more about Century Communities, please visit www.centurycommunities.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/century-communities-announces-grand-opening-at-las-vegas-skye-canyon-development-301245941.html
SOURCE Century Communities, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sapiens Partners with Atidot to Offer AI-based Predictive Insights and Personalization to Life Insurance Providers
- Luis Sabaté, Appointed As Chief Operating Officer Of Matrix Renewables
- Environment Conscious Songwriters Announce Release of "DIWYC" Song on Global Warming and Climate Change