Cardinal Health to Webcast Discussion of Third-Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2021 on May 6
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DUBLIN, Ohio, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) plans to release third-quarter financial results for its fiscal year 2021 on May 6 prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The company will webcast a discussion of these results beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern.
To access the webcast and corresponding slide presentation, go to the Investor Relations page at ir.cardinalhealth.com. No access code is required. Presentation slides and a webcast replay will be available until May 5, 2022.
About Cardinal Health Cardinal Health is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities. With 50 years in business, operations in more than 40 countries and approximately 48,000 employees globally, Cardinal Health is essential to care. Information about Cardinal Health is available at cardinalhealth.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cardinal-health-to-webcast-discussion-of-third-quarter-results-for-fiscal-year-2021-on-may-6-301257766.html
SOURCE Cardinal Health
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snowboarders set to swap snowy slopes for sand dunes of Qatar
- Guess & Co. Corporation Announces Leadership Team
- LG Energy Solution and SK Innovation Reach Agreement to End USITC Trade Secret Dispute and End Litigation