Cara Therapeutics Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cara Therapeutics Inc. (NASD: CARA) will replace MTS Systems Corp. (NASD: MTSC) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, April 8. S&P 500 constituent Amphenol Corp. (NYSE: APH) is acquiring MTS Systems in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Following is a summary of the changes that will take place prior to the open of trading on the effective date:
April 8, 2021
S&P SmallCap 600
S&P SmallCap 600
For more information about S&P Dow Jones Indices, please visit www.spdji.com
ABOUT S&P DOW JONES INDICES
S&P Dow Jones Indices is the largest global resource for essential index-based concepts, data and research, and home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average®. More assets are invested in products based on our indices than products based on indices from any other provider in the world. Since Charles Dow invented the first index in 1884, S&P DJI has been innovating and developing indices across the spectrum of asset classes helping to define the way investors measure and trade the markets.
S&P Dow Jones Indices is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spdji.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
S&P Dow Jones Indices firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE S&P Dow Jones Indices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wanxiang Blockchain Labs Holds the Seventh Global Blockchain Summit from Sep.14-15
- ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. Reports Unaudited Consolidated Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2021
- Sienna Completes Drilling on the Bleka Gold Project in Norway
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!