Cara Therapeutics Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cara Therapeutics Inc. (NASD: CARA) will replace MTS Systems Corp. (NASD: MTSC) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, April 8. S&P 500 constituent Amphenol Corp. (NYSE: APH) is acquiring MTS Systems in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Following is a summary of the changes that will take place prior to the open of trading on the effective date:
April 8, 2021
S&P SmallCap 600
S&P SmallCap 600
For more information about S&P Dow Jones Indices, please visit www.spdji.com
ABOUT S&P DOW JONES INDICES
S&P Dow Jones Indices is the largest global resource for essential index-based concepts, data and research, and home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average®. More assets are invested in products based on our indices than products based on indices from any other provider in the world. Since Charles Dow invented the first index in 1884, S&P DJI has been innovating and developing indices across the spectrum of asset classes helping to define the way investors measure and trade the markets.
S&P Dow Jones Indices is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spdji.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
S&P Dow Jones Indices email@example.com
SOURCE S&P Dow Jones Indices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- World's First Hybrid NFT Company To Be Listed In The United States - Bonanza Goldfields Corp Enters Into A Memorandum of Understanding To Acquire Hybrid NFT Firm Marvion™ media Limited
- Nanfang Media report: China pushes forward master plans to boost Hong Kong, Macao economy
- John Sachtouras, CEO of ASCIRA wins Globee® in the Annual 2021 CEO World Awards as Transformational Leader of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!