CarParts.com Sets First Quarter 2021 Conference Call for Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Dow hits record high on boost from economy-linked stocks; Nasdaq drops
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORRANCE, Calif., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CarParts.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) will hold a conference call on Monday, May 10, 2021 to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the call.
CarParts.com, Inc. CEO Lev Peker and CFO/COO David Meniane will host the conference call live via an audio webcast on the Company's website per the link below, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Monday, May 10, 2021 Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) Webcast: www.carparts.com/investor/news-events
To listen to the live call, please click the link above to access the webcast at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start time to register your name and organization. The audio webcast will be archived on the Company's website at www.carparts.com/investor.
If you are unable to join via the webcast, you may dial in to the call at 833-649-1138 (domestic) or 918-922-3112 (international) using access code 7356574. A telephone replay will also be available on the same day through May 17, 2021 at 855-859-2056 (domestic) or 404-537-3406 (international) using access code 7356574.
About CarParts.com, Inc.
With over 25 years of experience, and more than 50 million parts delivered, we've streamlined our website and sourcing network to better serve the way drivers get the parts they need. Utilizing the latest technologies and design principles, we've created an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly shopping experience that, alongside our own nationwide distribution network, cuts out the brick-and-mortar supply chain costs and provides quality parts at a budget-friendly price.
CarParts.com is headquartered in Torrance, California.
Investor Relations: Ryan Lockwood IR@carparts.com
Media: Sasha Trosman email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carpartscom-sets-first-quarter-2021-conference-call-for-monday-may-10-2021-at-500-pm-et-301266050.html
SOURCE CarParts.com, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- vCom Solutions Launches Latest Enhancements to vManager IT Lifecycle & Spend Management Platform
- Jurczyk Retires as NASA Associate Administrator
- Sickle Cell is Top Priority in Florida with The Foundation for Sickle Cell Disease Research Opening New Flagship Location
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!