Cano Health to Administer COVID-19 Vaccines at Select Sites in Florida
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cano Health (the "Company"), a leading value-based primary care delivery platform for seniors, today announced that it will administer COVID-19 vaccines to eligible individuals in Florida on April 10, 2021 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Cano Health will offer the vaccine to Florida residents 18 years and older with Florida state-issued photo identification or proof of Florida residency. Vaccines will be administered at six sites across Florida on a first-come, first-served basis:
- 4160 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa, FL 33607
- 1507 N. John Young Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- 110 Century Blvd., Suite #200, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
- 680 N. University Dr., Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
- 8300 W. Flagler St., Suite #210, Miami, FL 33144
- 4201 Palm Ave., Hialeah, FL 33012
Cano Health has vaccinated thousands of its patients and continues to contact its highest-risk patients to schedule appointments and transportation to those medical centers prepared to administer the vaccine.
About Cano Health
Cano Health operates value-based primary care centers and supports affiliated medical practices that specialize in primary care for seniors in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico, with additional markets in development. As part of its care coordination strategy, Cano Health provides sophisticated, high-touch population health management programs including telehealth, prescription home delivery, wellness programs, transition of care, and high-risk and complex care management.
The Company's personalized patient care and proactive approach to wellness and preventive care sets it apart from competitors. Cano Health has consistently improved clinical outcomes while reducing costs, affording patients the opportunity to lead longer and healthier lives. Cano serves a predominantly minority population (80% of its patients are Latino or African American) and low-income population (50% of its patients are dual eligible for Medicare and Medicaid). The Company was recognized in August 2020 by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year as one of the fastest-growing health care companies in the country, ranking 39th among all U.S. privately held companies as part of its annual 5000 ranking. For more information visit www.canohealth.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cano-health-to-administer-covid-19-vaccines-at-select-sites-in-florida-301264674.html
SOURCE Cano Health, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Easier Way to Remove Meat from Chicken Wing Bones (OTW-378)
- Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA) Territory Expansion Approved
- Kaye T. Sharp, RN, BSN, CNOR, is recognized by Continental Who's Who