Camposol Holding PLC (formerly CSOL Holding PLC) Announces that it is Considering Capital Raising Options
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NICOSIA, Cyprus, April 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Camposol Holding PLC (formerly CSOL Holding PLC), a leading global, provider of fresh and healthy foods, today announced that it is considering capital raising options this year, including a potential initial public offering of its shares in the United States and other international markets. The number of shares to be sold, the price range and the timing for any such transaction has not yet been determined and is subject to market conditions as well as other factors. There is no assurance that any such transaction will be completed.
This announcement is being made pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act). As required by Rule 135, this press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that jurisdiction. Any offers, solicitations or offers to buy, or any sales of securities will be made in accordance with the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
Milagritos Tatiana OliveraInvestor RelationsCamposol S.A.firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Camposol Holding PLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Technology Empowers Consumer Products at the 129th Canton Fair
- Sycamore Entertainment and SEGI.TV Extend Chip Ganassi Relationship By Partnering on No. 10 Indy Car Driven By Alex Palou
- Transportation Secretary Buttigieg says it's 'time to reckon with issues that are literally physically built into our transportation infrastructure.'