Callon Petroleum Company Schedules First Quarter 2021 Conference Call for May 6, 2021
- Wall St opens higher with broad-based gains
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) plans to host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2021 financial and operating results.
Date: May 6th, 2021Time: 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time)
Webcast: www.callon.com Select "News and Events" under the "Investors" section of the website.
An archive of the conference call webcast will be available at www.callon.com under the "Investors" section of the website.
The Company plans to release first quarter 2021 results after market close on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021.
About Callon Petroleum Company
Callon Petroleum is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of high-quality assets in the leading oil plays of South and West Texas.
Mark BrewerDirector of Investor RelationsCallon Petroleum Companyir@callon.com (281) 589-5200
SOURCE Callon Petroleum Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TuanChe Limited Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- CompTIA Statement on President Biden's Executive Order on Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity
- Cosmoprof North America is Ready to Kick Off on August 29th-31st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!