CVG Announces Termination of Rights Agreement
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI) announced today that its Board of Directors unanimously approved the termination of the Company's rights agreement, commonly referred to as a "poison pill", which was originally scheduled to expire on June 24, 2021. The rights agreement was amended to accelerate the expiration date to April 15, 2021, effectively terminating the rights agreement as of that date.
"CVG is committed to enhancing its governance policies for the benefit of stockholders," said Harold Bevis, President and Chief Executive Officer of CVG. "The termination of the rights agreement advances that objective."
Stockholders are not required, nor do they need to take any action because of the termination of this rights agreement.
CVG is a global provider of components and assemblies into two primary end markets – the global vehicle market and the U.S. technology integrator markets. The company provides components and assemblies to global vehicle companies to build original equipment and provides aftermarket products for fleet owners. The company also provides mechanical assemblies to warehouse automation integrators and to U.S. military technology integrators.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cvg-announces-termination-of-rights-agreement-301270829.html
SOURCE Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clark Atlanta University Receives $3 Million From Tucker, GA Based Business For New Entrepreneurial Center
- After 59 Years, the Families of Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 Receive Closure
- Babson College Celebrates and Honors the Classes of 2020 and 2021 in Multiple In-person and Digital Ceremonies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!