CTI BioPharma Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SEATTLE, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CTI BioPharma Corp. (NASDAQ: CTIC) today announced that the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors granted equity awards to two new employees with a grant date of January 28, 2021, as equity inducement awards outside of the Company's Amended and Restated 2017 Equity Incentive Plan (but under the terms of the Amended and Restated 2017 Equity Incentive Plan) and material to the employees' acceptance of employment with the company. The equity awards were approved on January 28, 2021, in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
The employees received options to purchase an aggregate of 200,000 shares of CTI BioPharma common stock. The options have an exercise price of $3.30, which is equal to the closing price of CTI BioPharma common stock on January 28, 2021, the grant date of the awards. One-fourth of the options will vest on each anniversary of the employee's date of hire, subject to the employee's continued employment with CTI BioPharma on such vesting dates. The options have a ten-year term.
About CTI BioPharma Corp.We are a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of novel targeted therapies for blood-related cancers that offer a unique benefit to patients and their healthcare providers. We concentrate our efforts on treatments that target blood-related cancers where there is an unmet medical need. In particular, we are focused on evaluating pacritinib, our sole product candidate currently in active late-stage development, for the treatment of adult patients with myelofibrosis. In addition, we have recently started developing pacritinib for use in hospitalized patients with severe COVID-19, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
CTI BioPharma Investor Contacts:Maeve Conneighton/Maghan Meyersfirstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cti-biopharma-announces-inducement-grants-under-nasdaq-listing-rule-5635c4-301217858.html
SOURCE CTI BioPharma Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elevation Oncology Announces the Presentation of New Preclinical Data in Pancreatic and Cholangiocarcinoma PDX Models on the Specific Inhibition of HER3 with Seribantumab to Block NRG1 Fusion Signalin
- Nuvalent Presents Preclinical Data Demonstrating That ROS1 Inhibitor NUV-520 and ALK Inhibitor NUV-655 are Selective, Brain-Penetrant, and Active Against Drug-Resistance Mutations
- Bicycle Therapeutics Announces Presentations at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021