CPSC Posts Recalls to its Web Site
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON, April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The CPSC announces today the following recalls are posted in cooperation with the firms listed below. Recalls can be viewed at www.cpsc.gov.
- Battat Recalls Infant Teethers Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Targethttps://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/Battat-Recalls-Infant-Teethers-Due-to-Choking-Hazard-Sold-Exclusively-at-Target
- Audio-Technica Recalls Charging Cases Sold with Wireless Headphones Due to Fire Hazardhttps://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/Audio-Technica-Recalls-Charging-Cases-Sold-with-Wireless-Headphones-Due-to-Fire-Hazard
- Target Recalls Cat & Jack Baby Rompers Due to Choking Hazardhttps://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/Target-Recalls-Cat-Jack-Baby-Rompers-Due-to-Choking-Hazard
- Playgro Recalls Infant Activity Rattles Due to Choking Hazardhttps://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/Playgro-Recalls-Infant-Activity-Rattles-Due-to-Choking-Hazard
About the U.S. CPSCThe U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. CPSC's work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 40 years.
Federal law bars any person from selling products subject to a publicly announced voluntary recall by a manufacturer or a mandatory recall ordered by the Commission.
For lifesaving information:- Visit CPSC.gov.- Sign up to receive our e-mail alerts.- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram @USCPSC and Twitter @USCPSC. - Report a dangerous product or a product-related injury on www.SaferProducts.gov.- Call CPSC's Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054).- Contact a media specialist.
Note: Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time. Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. It is important to remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cpsc-posts-recalls-to-its-web-site-301269101.html
SOURCE U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Purple to Report First Quarter 2021 Results on May 17, 2021
- Miravo Healthcare™ to Present at Q2 Virtual Investor Summit
- Bolt Launches Bolt SSO Commerce™: Redefining the Login Layer for Commerce to End Guest Checkout
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!