CPSC Posts Recalls to its Web Site
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The CPSC announces today the following recalls are posted in cooperation with the firms listed below. Recalls can be viewed at www.cpsc.gov.
Note: Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time. Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. It is important to remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products.
- Global Home Imports Recalls Platform Bed Frames Due to Serious Injury Hazard https://cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/Global-Home-Imports-Recalls-Platform-Bed-Frames-Due-to-Serious-Injury-Hazard
- HOFISH Recalls Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/HOFISH-Recalls-Mattresses-Due-to-Violation-of-Federal-Flammability-Standard-Sold-Exclusively-on-Amazon-com
About the U.S. CPSC
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. CPSC's work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 40 years.
Federal law bars any person from selling products subject to a publicly announced voluntary recall by a manufacturer or a mandatory recall ordered by the Commission.
For lifesaving information: - Visit CPSC.gov.- Sign up to receive our e-mail alerts.- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram @USCPSC and Twitter @USCPSC. - Report a dangerous product or a product-related injury on www.SaferProducts.gov .- Call CPSC's Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054).- Contact a media specialist.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cpsc-posts-recalls-to-its-web-site-301249528.html
SOURCE U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adapting to change: sustaining care in a new world
- Biden administration forces taxpayers to fund the trafficking of aborted baby body parts, says Family Research Council
- NASA Astronaut Kate Rubins, Crewmates Return Safely to Earth