CP to report first-quarter 2021 earnings results on April 21, 2021
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CP will discuss its results with the financial community in a conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on April 21, 2021.
Conference Call AccessToronto participants dial in number: 1-647-427-7450 Operator assisted toll free dial in number: 1-888-231-8191 Callers should dial in 10 minutes prior to the call.
WebcastWe encourage you to access the webcast and presentation material in the Investors section of CP's website at investor.cpr.ca
A replay of the first-quarter conference call will be available by phone through to Apr. 28, 2021 at 416-849-0833 or toll free 1-855-859-2056, password 3518217.
About Canadian PacificCanadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts. CP provides North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of CP. CP-IR
SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Provation Announces Addition of New Pulmonology Module to Cloud-Based Provation® Apex
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) PT Raised to $402 at Susquehanna