COVID Vaccine Distribution Under New Management: Live Expert Panel For February 4, 2pm ET
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Topic: Experts will discuss and take questions on COVID-19 vaccine distribution under the new Biden Administration.
Journalists and editors are invited to attend this live virtual event and ask questions either on camera or we can relay your questions to the panelists. Register to attend and receive the on-demand recording after the session is concluded.
Dr. Kelvin Lee - Director of USA Manufacturing's National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (NIIMBL) and Gore Professor of Chemical Biomolecular Engineering at University of Delaware.
Dr. Angela K. Shen, ScD, MPH - Visiting Research Scientist at the Vaccine Education Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, retired Captain in the US Public Health Services, and a public health consultant.
Dr. William P McKinney, MD - Professor and Associate Dean. Acting Chair, Dept. of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences at University of Louisville & and member of the Louisville Metro Vaccination Task Force assembled by Mayor Greg Fischer.
When: February 4, 2PM-3PM ET
Where: Newswise Live Zoom Room
This live event will also be recorded and transcribed for use by media and communicators after it is concluded. All registered participants will receive a copy of the transcript, so even if you can't make this event, we recommend you register.
Newswise is expert source for journalists where you can find the latest science research news articles, medical research news articles, and multimedia added everyday, around the clock from hundreds of premier institutions and universities.
As a professional journalist, you can register with Newswise for free in order to access updated EMBARGOED news and contact information.
Register here to apply for a Press Pass
Newswise can provide you with…
- Up-to-date research results
- Embargoed news
- Email updates with daily stories
- Expert resources
- Expert Queries
- Free multimedia content
- Live press events
- Multiple channels of news specific to your beat and location
This news release was issued on behalf of Newswise(TM). For more information, visit http://www.newswise.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T.D. Jakes Praises Verdict in Chauvin Trial, Presses for Police Reform
- Global Engineering Design Optimization Leader is OmniQuest
- Callahan Financial Planning Joining TS Prosperity Group