CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2022 EARNINGS RELEASE DATE AND WEBCAST
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
SALT LAKE CITY, March 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CODX), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results on Thursday, March 16, 2023, after the market close. The Company will also host a conference call and webcast on the same day at 4:30 p.m. EDT to discuss its financial results with analysts and institutional investors.
Management on the call will include Dwight Egan, Chief Executive Officer, Brian Brown, Chief Financial Officer, and Andrew Benson, Head of Investor Relations.
The call and webcast will be available via:
844-481-2661 (domestic) or 412-317-0652 (international)
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be recorded and later made available on the Company's website.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.:Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets a state-of-the-art diagnostics technology. The Company's technology is utilized for tests that are designed using the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA). The Company also uses its proprietary technology to design specific tests for its Co-Dx PCR Home™ platform and to locate genetic markers for use in applications other than infectious disease.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-announces-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2022-earnings-release-date-and-webcast-301767660.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Snowflake, Salesforce, and more
- Philadelphia FIGHT Community Health Centers Announces Commemorative World AIDS Day Prayer Breakfast
- Save the Storks to Deploy 100th Mobile Medical Clinic to Meet Critical Needs for Mothers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!